Identify Diagnostics 12 Panel Urine Testing Cup with 3 Adulterants (PH), (SG), (CR) - Instantly Test for 12 Different Prescribed Meds or Illicit Narcotics
Available in packs of 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 100, or 200 cups.
Identify Diagnostics urine test cups were created with quality, accuracy, amp; value as key features. This 12 panel cup is one of several available versions used by medical professionals amp; home office urine testers across the United States. These urine screening cups are CLIA Waived and 510k Cleared.
Adulterations Test Built-In: Do you suspect a urine sample may be tampered with? Use the included color coded card to measure levels of three key factors often affected by sample tampering: pH, CR, or S.G.
This 12 panel urine test cup detects the following meds or narcotics at the following cut-off levels in human urine:
• AMP - Amphetamines 1000 ng/mL
• BAR - Barbiturates 300 ng/mL
• BZO - Benzodiazepines 300 ng/mL
• BUP - Buprenorphine 10 ng/mL
• COC - Cocaine 300 ng/mL
• MDMA - Ecstasy 500 ng/mL
• THC - Marijuana 50 ng/mL
• MTD - Methadone 300 ng/mL
• MET - Methamphetamines 1000 ng/mL
• MOP - Opiates / Morphine 300 ng/mL (Six times lower than many other brands)
• OXY - Oxycodone 100 ng/mL
• PCP - Phencyclidine 25 ng/mL
Please Note: Occasionally a faint test line (T Line) may appear. Even a faint T line is considered a negative test result. Faint lines do occur from time to time throughout the instant urine test industry. The brightness of a T line can vary due to factors such as: protein levels, acidity, dilution, specific gravity levels, or the substance in question may be present at a level which falls below the cut-off level.
Other information about our 12 panel urine test cups:
• Easy to read 3mm wide panel strips
• Each cup is individually pouch sealed
• Easy-to-open packaging
• Urine temperature strip included
• Security seal stickers included
• CLIA Waived
• 150 ml cup volume
• Leak-resistant lid design
Please view the full image gallery located on the top of this page featuring images and charts designed to help understand how to use the urine tests, read results, and other useful product info.